Calling all members of the Cabin Crew, I have a proposal for you. I was thinking last night (as I occasionally do) and hit upon an idea of how we might show Mr Finnemore a measure of just how many fans he has and how much we appreciate his work.
With this in mind, I thought it might be an idea to send him pictures of ‘lemons by landmarks’ (it sounds like a modern art piece) all over the world, taken by the fans who live there and delivered along with a message. Or, to put the plan in the form of lists…
Before you begin, you will need the following:
1) A camera
2) A landmark(ish)- some places are rather lacking in these things, so a sign might do the trick
3) Most important of all, a lemon
Then perform the following actions:
1) Position lemon by landmark
2) Photograph your lemony subject with the backdrop of your landmark
3) Post the picture on Tumblr with the tag ‘Travelling Lemon’ so that they can be found
4) Add to the picture a name you want to be known by (first name, internet name, etc), where abouts the picture was taken (you don’t have to be too specific here) and a message for Mr Finnemore (if you feel so inclined)
5) This time next month I will print off your lemony pictures on shiny shiny photo paper, afix messages, bind and send off as a lemony gift to our favourite comedy writer
If anyone has anything to add or ask, please send me a message or reblog.